Vacancies for Human Factors Principal, Senior Consultant or Consultant level
We are currently looking for candidates to support our work in the Oil, gas, and chemicals sectors. The role will focus on assisting companies to respond to the human factors requirements of the COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) regulations in the oil and gas sector. This requires experience in the following areas:
- Working with safety critical tasks (task identification and prioritisation, safety critical task analysis)
- HF integration into safety management systems.
- Management of HF issues in organisational change (e.g., staffing levels and workload assessments)
- Working at high hazard sites (especially onshore COMAH sites, although we would also welcome experience in and willingness to work offshore sector)
We would prefer candidates who have:
- Chartered status with the CIEHF (or a Technical Member with the inclination to work toward the full Chartered status).
- A degree or equivalent in Ergonomics and Human Factors.
- An in-depth understanding and experience in applying COMAH regulations
There are other potential roles on the horizon so we are also interested in hearing from candidates with a background in other sectors such as Pharmaceutical manufacturing, Healthcare, and Medical Device design.
What do we offer?
We offer competitive salaries and an informal and friendly working environment with a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
HRA offices are in a pleasant semi-rural location within easy reach of the lively cities of Liverpool and Manchester. As a result of Covid, we are currently working in a home-based environment, which means that we can accept candidates from any geographical location. When the situation returns to normal, we anticipate using a blended working environment, where staff will work partly from home, on client sites together with regular group meetings at our offices in the North West
BACK TO BLOG POSTS